To Save an Image Off the Internet, Follow These Steps:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on on of the images below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Chrome/Firefox, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen. If you intend to use the image on a web page, make sure there are no spaces in the name you choose.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy!